- M.S. in Family Studies Human Services with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education, Kansas State University (2019)
- B.S. in Family Studies Human Services with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education, Kansas State University (2016)
- Minor in American Ethnic Studies, Kansas State University (2016)
Credentials and/or Certifications
- Kansas Teaching License, Early Childhood Unified, Birth-Kindergarten (2017)
Area(s) of Specialization
- Child development
- Social and emotional development of young children
- Parent education
- Trauma informed educational practices
- Mental Health
- ECED 310 Early Childhood
- ECED 420 Interaction Techniques with Young Children
- ECED 450 Environments in Early Childhood
Gabrielle DeLoach, M.S. has held various positions in a teaching, coaching, and mentoring role. She worked as a case manager at a community based mental health center (Manhattan, KS), led a youth program for middle and high school aged youth, developed curriculum in a lead role as a Graduate Teacher Assistant in the early childhood lab classroom (KSU), and is currently a Lead Instructor at Hoeflin Stone House in the Early Childhood Education Department.
Outside of work, DeLoach enjoys hiking, gardening, and spending time with her family. She is passionate about the community of Manhattan and enjoys volunteering her time and resources to local organizations.