School of AHS COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
What opportunities are there to be involved in the School remotely?
- Get involved in undergraduate research!
- Connect with student organizations!
- The Kansas State Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association (KSSSLHA) is holding their monthly meetings via Zoom. Please contact the KSSSLHA faculty advisor, Ms. Carrie Fratecelli, for additional information.
- The Early Childhood Student Association (ECSA) is no longer meeting for the semester, but they look forward to meeting this fall. Please contact the faculty advisors, Ms. Barb Hammerli or Ms. Beka Meitler, for more information and to get involved.
- The Human Development and Family Science Association (HDFSA) will not be meeting the remainder of this semester, but look forward to meeting this fall. Please contact the faculty advisor, Dr. Elaine Johannes, for more information and to get involved.
What if I am not doing well in a course? Do I have any options?
- K-State is extending the option for students to opt into A/Pass/Fail grading. Please visit the Registrar's FAQ page to learn more. If you are interested in this option, please consult with your academic advisor.
What if I need financial assistance?
What other kinds of resources are available through K-State to help me?
Wait, I have more questions!
If you have additional questions about Covid-19 and K-State, please visit the K-State Covid-19 Frequently Asked Questions website.
Do you still have questions about AHS that were not addressed above? Please reach us by e-mail.