Department of Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health
The Department of Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health discovers, disseminates and applies knowledge to promote improved food choices and nutritional status, prevent and rehabilitate injuries, understand consumer preferences and behaviors, and enhance the well-being of people via food and physical activity. If you are interested in helping those around you through nutrition and rehabilitation, we have a program for you!
Why choose K-State?
Our department provides students unsurpassed access to leaders in food and health across the fields of athletic training, dietetics, human nutrition, obesity, public health, and sensory analysis.
- Athletic training and rehabilitation sciences
- Dietetics (offered both on-campus and online)
- Nutrition, Dietetics and Sensory Sciences (B.S./M.S. concurrent program)
- Nutritional Sciences
- Nutrition and Health (offered both on-campus and (online)
- Sports Nutrition
Our graduate degree programs include:
- Athletic Training
- Dietetics (available for those who already hold a RD/RDN credential or a verification statement)
- Food Science
- Nutrition, Dietetics and Sensory Sciences
- Public Health Nutrition
- Ph.D. in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health
Service Learning Abroad
Contribute to the global community through a service-learning trip to Guatemala, helping indigenous Mayan people improve their quality of life.