Nutrition Minor (16-18 credits)
The Department of Food, Nutrition, Dietetics & Health (FNDH) is offering an undergraduate Nutrition minor, beginning Spring 2019. The purpose of the minor is to provide information to students seeking knowledge and training in nutrition, as a compliment to academic and professional goals.
Who should consider this minor?
- Pre-health declared students
- Public health career fields
- Exercise science career pathways
- Fitness and health/life coaching professions
- Educators in the areas of nutrition and health
- Food science majors
To Declare (beginning January 16, 2019) students will:
- Visit the FNDH Department Office in Justin 212 or complete this Qualtrics survey.
- Meet appropriate course pre-requisite requirements.