1. K-State home
  2. »College of Health and Human Sciences
  3. »IDFS
  4. »Merchandising Specialization
  5. »Financial Aid

Financial Aid

To qualify for financial aid, graduate students must be enrolled in 5 semester hours in the fall and spring semesters (half-time), and 3 hours in the summer. FAFSA forms must be filled out for all government loan programs. This form uses last year's income. Student Financial Assistance provides financial aid forms, student guides, counseling and more.

Kansas State University does accept VA tuition assistance for distance education courses. More information on this option can be obtained by contacting the Office of Student Financial Assistance at 785-532-6420.

Kansas State University does not offer scholarships for part-time graduate students. To qualify for any scholarships, students must be enrolled in nine hours of graduate work.