220 Justin Hall
- Ph.D. in Planning, Design and Construction, Michigan State University (2020)
- Master in Interior Architecture, College of Fine Arts, Helwan University, Egypt (2013)
- Diploma in Computer Graphics for Media Production, Information Technology Institute, Egypt (2008)
- B.A. in Interior Architecture (with distinction), College of Fine Arts, Helwan University, Egypt (2007)
- ID225 Interior Design Studio 1
- ID435 Environmental Systems for Interior Design
Hebatalla Nazmy received her Ph.D. in Planning, Design and Construction with a concentration on Environmental Design from Michigan State University. Her research focuses on occupant-building interaction. She is specifically interested in studying energy-related occupant behaviors. Her research aims to enhance the buildings’ energy performance without compromising the occupants’ health, comfort, and wellbeing. She became a LEED-accredited professional for Building Design and Construction. Hebatalla received her master’s and bachelor’s degrees in Interior Architecture from the College of Fine Arts in Egypt and obtained a diploma in Computer Graphics for Media Production. She has over a decade of teaching experience and became involved in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. Hebatalla research was recognized in national and international conferences, published in peer-reviewed journals.