Concurrent M.S./B.S. in Kinesiology
- KSU graduate application form completed online before semester of enrollment. Application fee of $50 (personal check, money order, or cashier's check payable to Kansas State University Graduate School) submitted. However, do not submit application fee until all parts of the application have been uploaded. Once application fee has been paid, you will not be able to upload or update any part of your application.
- Applicant's statement of academic objectives and preferred primary adviser(s) must be uploaded (see below for instructions).
- Names and contact information for three individuals to provide a letter of reference.
- Official transcript(s) of all undergraduate work. This can be scanned and uploaded directly by the applicant.
Prepare a typed narrative statement of two to three pages in length written in the style of a letter. Include the following:
- Discuss why you are interested in pursuing a master’s degree or Ph. D. in kinesiology, the strengths you have at the time of application for admission, and those areas in which you would like to increase your expertise, competencies, and personal development.
- Outline your professional goals, both immediate and long-term.
- Comment on an area of emphasis in either exercise physiology or physical activity public health behavior and a major professor.
- Describe the one academic experience that has meant the most to you in your educational career.
*Actual degree requirements will be summarized on an approved plan of study.