Kids Chat with 'Cats
Thank you for your interest in the Kids Chat with ‘Cats project, being conducted by the K-State Department of Kinesiology. Our goal for this project is to learn more about how kids of different ages view recreational activities such as physical activity. We are currently looking for a limited number of children and their parents to participate in the study. Please see the list at the bottom of this page for the age/gender groups we are recruiting. Individuals of all abilities and activity levels are encouraged to sign up.
If you sign up, the study involves:
- An interview between your child and a K-State Kinesiology student. The interview will last about 10-15 minutes and will be conducted via Zoom.
- A brief parent survey to be completed online
- A $10 incentive to thank you and your child for your time
Below is a list of the participants we still need. If your child falls into one of these groups, please email us at email@example.com to inquire about whether there are still spots available for him/her to participate. If there are spots available, we will email you a link to sign up for a specific interview date and time.
- 3rd/4th grade girls and boys
- 5th/6th grade girls
- 9th/10th/11th/12th grade girls and boys
If you have any questions about the study, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.