The College of Health and Human Sciences at Kansas State University maintains more than two dozen websites for departments and units within the college. Some are managed with WordPress, but the majority of our websites are maintained though the K-State Content Management System (CMS).
The K-State CMS
In the spring of 2011, K-State purchased OmniUpdate's OU Campus to serve as the university's Content Management System (CMS). This tool enables departments/units to easily create and modify websites in accordance with university branding efforts.
Here is a partial list of some of the non-department websites managed by the college:
- Center for Food Safety in Child Nutrition Programs
- Center on Aging
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- Family Center
- Family Nutrition Program (FNP/SNAP-Ed)
- Foodservice Systems Management Education Council (FSMEC)
- Historic Costume and Textile Museum
- Institute for Academic Alliances (IAA)
- Institute for the Health and Security of Military Families
- Institute of Personal Financial Planning
- Sensory Analysis Center