Phi Kappa Phi inducts CHE students
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Phi Kappa Phi, the nation's oldest, largest and most selective all-discipline honor society, recently inducted several new members from Human Ecology. They are:
- Amy Huninghake, senior in family studies and human services;
- Hannah Seiwert, senior in communication sciences and disorders;
- Kaitlyn DeBacco, senior in public health nutrition and gerontology;
- Robert Jones, graduate student in family studies and human services;
- Virginia Robinson, junior in interior design;
- Jill Kennedy, senior in communication sciences and disorders;
- Emma Denner, senior in early childhood education and French;
- Theresia McCollum, senior in nutrition and kinesiology;
- Rachel Butler, junior in communication sciences and disorders;
- Eve Coberly, graduate student in gerontology;
- Michelle Baker, senior in dietetics; and
- Alexandrea Schaible, senior in apparel and textiles.
This article was posted on Thursday, January 13, 2011, and is filed under Apparel, Textiles, & Interior Design, Center on Aging, Family Studies & Human Services, Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health, Hospitality Management.