Phi Kappa Phi inducts CHE students
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Phi Kappa Phi, the nation's oldest, largest and most selective all-discipline honor society, recently inducted several new members from Human Ecology. They are:
- Amy Huninghake, senior in family studies and human services;
- Hannah Seiwert, senior in communication sciences and disorders;
- Kaitlyn DeBacco, senior in public health nutrition and gerontology;
- Robert Jones, graduate student in family studies and human services;
- Virginia Robinson, junior in interior design;
- Jill Kennedy, senior in communication sciences and disorders;
- Emma Denner, senior in early childhood education and French;
- Theresia McCollum, senior in nutrition and kinesiology;
- Rachel Butler, junior in communication sciences and disorders;
- Eve Coberly, graduate student in gerontology;
- Michelle Baker, senior in dietetics; and
- Alexandrea Schaible, senior in apparel and textiles.
This article was posted on Thursday, January 13, 2011, and is filed under Applied Human Sciences, Center on Aging, Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health, Hospitality Management, Interior Design and Fashion Studies.