Kansas State University PA program will:
- Select qualified applicants, through a holistic process, who successfully complete the program.
- Provide a quality educational experience that allows graduates to gain the knowledge, skills and competencies required for entry-level medical practice.
- Provide a quality educational experience that allows graduates the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to provide medical care to diverse patient populations in a wide variety of clinical settings.
- Encourage civic responsibility with professional and community involvement.
- Strive for at least 50% of graduates obtaining their first job in Kansas.
- Provide a quality educational experience that prepares graduates to meet or exceed the national first-time Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) pass rate.
Upon completion of an entire cohort cycle, the program will provide documentation of success in meeting these goals. A link to that documentation will be posted here and updated each October following graduation of the first cohort.
- The program expects to have a graduation rate consistent with the national average of PA programs.
- The program expects to have an attrition rate consistent with the national average of PA programs.
- The program expects 100 percent of graduates to be employed or enrolled in a post-graduate fellowship or residency within six months of graduation.
Outcomes will be updated in February of each year following graduation of the first cohort.
|Class||Matriculation Class Size||Graduation Class Size||Graduation Rate||Attrition Rate||Employment/ Residency/ Fellowship Placement Rate|
|2023||Data not yet available||Data not yet available||Data not yet available||Data not yet available||Data not yet available|