Master's in Personal Financial Planning
Interested in a distance-based curriculum that allows you to sit for the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ exam? Kansas State University has an award-winning program for you!
CFP Board Registered Program
3 tracks to suit needs
Only 30 credit hours required
Earn up to 2 Graduate Certificates
- We are innovators in financial therapy, financial counseling, and applied financial planning.
- We are the first university to offer curriculum in financial therapy.
- Our programs are nationally recognized as among the best in financial planning.
Why this program?
- You have the option of three tracks to suit your needs.
- You can earn up to two graduate certificates while completing your degree.
- Only 30 credits hours are required.
What are my program track options?
|Leads to a graduate certificate in Personal Financial Planning
|Leads to a graduate certificate in Financial Therapy
|Advanced Financial Planning
|Designed for existing CFP® professionals