Thunderbird Settings for Office 365
Adapted from the POP, IMAP, SMTP Settings
To setup Thunderbird for Office 365:
- Click on the tools menu and then click on account settings
- Click the server settings of the account you want to change
- Change the server name to outlook.office365.com
- Add @ksu.edu to the username (i.e. email@example.com)
- Make sure Connection Security is set to SSL/TLS
- To change the SMTP settings, scroll down to the Outgoing Server (SMTP) section and click on it.
- Select the corresponding account settings and click the edit button
- Change the server to smtp.office365.com
- Change the Connection Security to STARTTLS and set the username (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click OK twice.
- You will have to resubscribe to your folders. Right click on the inbox and click subscribe. Then you can select the folder you want to show up.