Mac Network Drive Access
- If off campus, to gain access you will have to install the K-State VPN and start up the client before you can access on-campus network drives.
- Select Finder as the active window and click the go menu and then Connect to server...
- Type in "smb://hhsfile.users.campus" - you can save this address by hitting the plus button if you like. Click connect.
- It will ask for a username and password, use your K-State eID and password.
- It should pop up a box asking what share you want to connect to; just pick which one you wish to access and it will bring up a folder listing.