The Department of Applied Human Sciences offers a variety of academic programs that address the health and well-being of individuals and families in Kansas, the country and the world. The diversity of the school is reflected in the wide range of careers in human services pursued by graduates such as work with families, early childhood education, couple and family therapy, and speech-language pathology. We offer:
- Five different undergraduate majors
- Nine minors or certificate programs for undergraduate and graduates
- Seven masters programs and three doctoral degree programs
- Six degree programs are offered online
Interested in taking just a class or two without making a bigger commitment right now? See information about enrolling in our online undergraduate and graduate classes.
Helpful Links for Students
- Learn more about your anticipated costs as a student, as well as available financial aid and scholarships.
- Need a hand with studying? The Academic Achievement Center offers tutors, academic coaching, and student success courses.
- Need help with academic access or disability accommodations? The Student Access Center will work closely with you to meet your individual needs.
- View the student learning objectives and assessment plans for our various programs.