Conflict Resolution Certificate
The Department of Applied Human Sciences offers the opportunity for students to earn a certificate in conflict resolution, both at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The Certificate in Conflict Resolution offers students the fundamentals of conflict resolution and practice. While the program is designed for students who want introductory training in the field of conflict resolution, it is also ideal for lifelong learners who already have either a bachelor's or master's degree and would benefit from academic study of conflict analysis and resolution so they can apply their knowledge in their current professional settings. All courses are offered on campus and online (distance education).
Enrolling in the Certificate
- Enroll in the undergraduate certificate now using our online form.
- Enroll in the online graduate or undergraduate certificate program through Global Campus.
- Enroll in the professional certificate through Global Campus.
- Want to try a single class before enrolling in the certificate program? See information about applying as non-degree seeking student and enroll in less than five minutes.
Completing the Certificate (Graduate Only)
Once you have completed the program requirements for the graduate certificate, you can apply to complete your certificate using one of the form options below.
- Complete the printable form (pdf) and submit it to 119 Eisenhower Hall.
- Complete the electronic form via your student dashboard.