Applications for admittance are considered for fall, spring and summer semesters. The MS in Athletic Training program admits exclusively in the summer semester. Deadlines for completed applications are as follows:
The university has formal deadlines for international applicants.
- January 8 for fall (August) enrollment
- August 1 for spring (January) enrollment
- December 1 for summer (June) enrollment
The department has set priority deadlines for domestic applications.
- June 1 for fall (August) enrollment
- November 1 for spring (January) enrollment
- April 1 for summer (June) enrollment
Graduate Application Materials
Unofficial transcripts are required for application. Official transcripts will be required upon admission. A minimum GPA of 3.0 in your last 60 credits of your undergraduate program is required for full admission.
The online application within CollegeNET will prompt you to provide names and contact information for three references who can speak to your potential success in a graduate program. Once your application is submitted, they will be prompted to complete a recommendation on your behalf both in CollegeNET and a department Qualtrics form (in lieu of a letter). A strong recommender is someone who has a graduate degree and can speak to your potential in a graduate program.
Applicant Supplemental Information Form
Graduate faculty meet routinely throughout the academic year to holistically consider applications. To assist us in doing this, we require that applicants complete this form (also linked below and sent by email once online application is started) which captures this information in addition to the online graduate application.
Please send an
Applicants to the MS in Dietetics program require submission of CDR registration card or other official documentation of registration status.
International applicants may also need to submit language proficiency exam scores.
Required application materials include:
- Submitted CollegeNET application by visiting the Graduate School admissions page (includes unofficial transcripts and international applicant requirements)
- Completed applicant information form via Qualtrics (FNDH Graduate Applicant Supplemental Information)
- Three professional references consisting of a completed Qualtrics survey (no letters required!). References are emailed this link once you have provided their contact information in your CollegeNET application.
- Recommenders are to submit recommendation materials via Qualtrics. Given recommendations are not directly received by CollegeNET, the status will show as "not started". This does not reflect the true status of receipt. By clicking on the 'view checklist' option, this will show the status. Please email us if seeking confirmation.
- It is strongly recommended that you contact graduate faculty with whom you are interested in working with.
- Submit an online application to the Kansas State University Graduate School and pay the application fee. International students also need to complete the Affidavit of Financial Support.
- Once a completed application is received:
- Applications are evaluated by the admissions committee.
- If the minimum requirements for admission are met, applications are reviewed by graduate faculty.
- A graduate faculty member must agree to be an applicant's advisor/major professor before a recommendation can be made to the Graduate School that the applicant be admitted.
- Provisional admission may be granted to exceptional applicants with unique abilities and aspirations who have subject deficiencies in undergraduate preparation or if there is uncertainty in evaluating the transcript.
- International applicants please check the graduate school requirements for English proficiency.
For a full description of admission requirements, please visit the university's graduate catalog linked below by the specific graduate program.
- Ph.D. in Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health
- M.S. in Athletic Training
- M.S. in Food Science
- M.S. in Nutrition, Dietetics, and Sensory Sciences
- M.S in Dietetics
Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org