DesignExpo is an opportunity to bring together students and professionals from firms throughout the country. Employers gain exposure to our students and are able to contact many potential employees leading to summer and academic internships or post-graduation employment. Students gain a better understanding of their respective disciplines and are able to interact with working professionals.
Friday, February 28, 2020
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Hilton Garden Inn & Convention Center
410 S. 3rd St.
NOTICE: The career fair will take place unless the Kansas State University campus is closed. For additional information, please review our Contingencies & Cancellations policy and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Volunteer at the Design Expo (link will go live as the event approaches)
Information for Students
Visit with firms looking for interns and full-time employees from the following academic programs: Architecture, Graphic Design, Interior Architecture and Product Design, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, and Regional and Community Planning.
Employers Attending (links will be activated as information is available)
- Search attending firms
- Same-day interview list (PDF): Link to come prior to fair
Career Fair Prep
- Dress is business or design professional. See: Dress to Impress
- Attracting Attention at Career Fairs
- Bring: multiple copies of resume, K-State student ID, portfolio or work samples (as applicable)
- Listen to past student attendees talk about their experience.
Shuttles will run the following route beginning at 9 a.m.
- K-State Student Union Courtyard to Hilton Garden Inn -> Hilton Garden Inn to K-State Student Union Courtyard
The last shuttle of the day will be at 4:30 p.m. from the Hilton Garden Inn to the Union Courtyard.
Information for Employers
Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for full-time and internship positions.
- Venue: Hilton Garden Inn
- Shipping Instructions
- Traveling to Manhattan, Kansas
- Reminder Information Packet (pdf)
Contact Andrew Kohls
Assistant Director + Design Expo Chair
Kansas State University Career Center
email@example.com or 785.532.1669