The nutritional sciences program emphasizes biology and chemistry to understand the function and metabolism of nutrients. The program provides a unique insight into the human body and is an excellent preparatory program for students who are interested in pursuing medicine, dentistry, optometry, pharmacy, physician assistant, nursing, or physical therapy.
This rigorous, science-based program fulfills most of the basic requirements for these professional programs and is also an excellent background for graduate study in biological or nutritional sciences.
- Direct focus on the health of people
- Small class sizes
- Receive a unique nutrition education that won’t be taught in professional school
- World-renowned faculty
- CAT Community availability
- Dedicated student organizations for specific health professions
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapist
- Public Health Professional
*some careers require additional education
Learn more about our Nutritional Sciences program