Graduate School Planning
Students majoring in human development and family science not only benefit from a wide range of career options, they also are well-prepared to pursue advanced degrees in a variety of fields. Students can use the information below to discover some of the more commonly pursued advanced degrees and connect to general resources that will prove helpful as they prepare to apply to graduate school.
The faculty and advisors in HDFS are also very happy to talk with you about graduate school.
Commonly Pursued Advanced Degrees
- Master's degree programs in the Department of Applied Human Sciences
- Social Work
- School Counseling
- College Student Development
- Preparing for the GRE
- Exploring graduate school options
- Family Science degree programs
- Graduate student resources provided by the Career Center
- Writing a personal statement