Cushman & Wakefield at Google
Aaron is a 2014 graduate of the Kansas State University Interior Design program. Aaron is an Occupancy Planner at Cushman & Wakefield at Google. He not only gets to work with the built environments, but also interacts with clients and directly addresses their needs that help their productivity and well-being.
Hi responsibilities consist of the following:
- Establish and maintain relationships with PA contacts (product areas, ex: Google Cloud, Marketing, Sales, etc.) and BPs (business partners, the occupancy planners main point of contact within the PA) to understand business requirements, PA headcount forecast and space requirements.
- Utilize data analysis tools to generate space solutions and compare options to achieve a comprehensive view of the option outcomes
- Ensures space planning activities are executed in compliance with service line SLAs and client satisfaction targets
- Oversee all facility space requests within assigned PA alignment to maximize space efficiencies, while implementing solutions in line with PAs, BPs and REWS goals. - REWS is Real Estate and Workplace Services, the team responsible for all for anything related to the built environment here.
- Provide OP services in support of requested activities - programming, planning analysis, solution development inclusive of space plans, occupancy master plans, furniture layouts, test fits and block plans
- Create and deliver planning proposals to convey option summary, option outcomes and option benefits and risks related to each activity
- Maintain CAFM system with audits and data validation
- Collaborate and maintain effective working relationships with PA point of contact PM, FM, and other partner team members on all activities
- Responsible for data integrity for space, occupancy and allocation data
- Logs all activities as specified into project or daily request tracking reports