Merchandise Operations Coordinator
Sydney graduated from Kansas State University in 2022 with a B.S. in Apparel & Textiles Marketing and a minor in Mass Communications and Journalism. She had four internships that included In/Spree Brands Influencer Marketing in NYC, Jill Marie Boutique in KC, Design House Decor and The Floral Escape in NYC, and Faviana Product Development in NYC. She also attended The Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC through K-State for the 2020-2021 school year.
After graduation, she started her career at J. Crew in NYC as a merchandise operations coordinator for the men's and crewcuts merchandising team. In this role she assists the merchandising, planning, and allocation teams.
Sydney's main tasks include:
- Assisting the merchandising team in assigning the correct rollouts to purchase orders
- Identifying any late styles and pushing out purchase orders needed
- Assisting the planning and allocation team in entering size breaks in SAP when there are shortages and surpluses
- Setting up initial pricing sheets for U.S. and international pricing for new and current styles
- Add sizing and color codes to new and current styles