- K-State CrossFit is open to the entire Manhattan community.
- You do not need to be affiliated with Kansas State University to participate.
- All ages and fitness levels welcome.
Try an Introductory workout for Free! Every Saturday at 10am in Natatorium 4.
If you are interested in doing our regular CrossFit classes at K-State, you will need to sign up for an elements course (schedule). In this course, you will have approximately four 1-hour sessions to learn and reinforce the basic movements and skills necessary to participate in CrossFit classes. This will include how to scale workouts to meet your current fitness and ability levels. See below for a short video of elements classes.
There are two options for your to schedule these classes.
- If you are unsure on whether you want to commit to a membership with K-State CrossFit, elements costs $21 -students OR $42 for non-students (click the links to sign up).
- If you're ready to join K-State CrossFit, Elements is FREE with your first CrossFit membership purchase with us! Contact Travis Haug at email@example.com for membership options and list "Elements" in the subject line. If you already know what membership option you'd like, please include that and whether you're a student or non-student. Once your membership is setup, a coach will contact you directly to schedule elements. After you complete elements, your membership will begin and you will be able to join our regular classes.