Dr. Gina BesenyiAssistant Professor of Exercise Behavioral Science
- Explore how various population segments experience differential access to environmental resources
- Understand how such disparities impact health behaviors (e.g. physical activity) and outcomes (e.g. obesity, chronic disease
- Develop and implement tools and interventions to promote equitable participation that promotes health and well-being at the individual and community levels.
- KIN220 - Biobehavioral Bases of Physical Activity
- KIN345 - Exercise Behavioral Science