Health Professions Summer Program
July 10-15 & 24-29, 2022
Due to high demand, a second session of the Health Professions Summer Program has been added!
The inaugural Health Professions Summer Program is a week-long program designed for incoming (2022-2023) high school juniors and seniors who are interested in a career helping others through the health care industry. Participants will come to Meet, Explore and Experience a variety of health care professions with a small cohort of like-minded high school students.
As part of the program, students will:
- Other high school students interested in a health care career.
- K-State alumni currently enrolled in professional school or working in the area as heath care professionals.
- K-State faculty with expertise in areas of human health.
- Current K-State students pursuing a career as a health care professional.
- K-State health professions advisors.
- A variety of professions that focus on human health including areas such as health care providers, food safety experts, public health professionals, illness and disease researchers and more.
- How professions focused on health care work together to provide a holistic approach to their patients and clients.
- Professional school applications and how to become a competitive applicant.
- Living on campus in the residence halls.
- Hands-on activities that explore the different areas of health care.
- All that K-State has to offer!
Program registration is open to 20 students and spots will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Full payment is due at the time of registration to reserve your spot.
For more information:
Sign up to be added to the July 10-15, 2022 program waitlist. Those on the waitlist would be contacted should a spot open up.