Center on Aging
- B.S. in Community Studies, University of Utah (2007)
- M.S. in Human Development and Social Policy, University of Utah (2009)
- Ph.D. in Applied Developmental Science, Colorado State University (2021)
- GERON 430/630: Mental Health and Aging
- GERON 525/725: Topics in Gerontology- Death and Dying
- GERON 575/775: Diversity in the Aging Experience
- GERON 576/776: Program Design, Implmentation, and Evaluation in Gerontology
- GERON 578/778: Aging Family Dynamics and Caregiving
- Family Caregiving/promoting health and well-being of family caregivers
- End of life caregiving (quality lf life for individuals and their family caregivers at the end of life)
- Family Dynamics across the life course, including intergenerational relationships and grandparents raising grandchildren
Prior to joining the Center on Aging at KSU, Dr. Fox taught lifespan human development and family science courses at the University of Utah. During this time, she also worked in the Utah Department of Health as the Developmental Screening Coordinator for the state and collaborated with the Utah State Office of Education and United Way of Utah County to promote optimal care and education in early childhood. Dr. Fox continued her education at Colorado State University, earning a doctoral degree in Applied Developmental Science with a focus on adult development and aging. She is a member of the Gerontological Society of America, serving in the Academy for Gerontology in Higher Education. Dr. Fox is also actively involved in supporting older adults in her community, serving as a support group facilitator for the Alzheimer's Association and volunteering with local hospice programs. Dr. Fox is currently an assistant professor of gerontology and aims to help improve the health and well-being of older adults and family caregivers through her teaching, research, and community involvement.
Dr. Fox enjoys spending time with her children, especially exploring outdoors, playing games, and movie nights. In her free time, she enjoys knitting and reading.