Long Term Care Administration
Undergraduate: Secondary Major Track
Our secondary major in long term care administration is designed to prepare you for a career with the fastest growing segment of the U.S. population.
Required Courses (9 hours)
- GERON 315 Introduction to Gerontology (3)
- GERON 575 Introduction to Diversity in the Aging Experience (3)
- GERON 577 Introduction to Policy & Advocacy in Gerontology (3)
Required Long Term Care Administration Track (12 hours)
- ACCTG 231 Accounting for Business Operations (3)
- GERON 610 Seminar in Long-Term Care Administration (3)
- GERON 615 Long-Term Care Administration Internship (1-9)
- MANGT 420 Principles of Management (3)
Electives (3 hours)
Elective may be taken from the list of approved courses (pdf).
For more information or to add this secondary major please email the gerontology advisor, call 785-532-5945 or stop by Justin Hall 253.