The School of Family Studies and Human Services offers a variety of academic programs that address the health and well-being of individuals and families in Kansas, the country and the world. The diversity of the school is reflected in the wide range of careers in human services pursued by graduates such as work with families, early childhood education, couple and family therapy, personal financial planning, and speech-language pathology.
- Bachelor's Degree Program (Online option)
- Undergraduate Minor in Financial Counseling (Online option)
- Undergraduate Minor in Personal Financial Planning (Online option)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Kansas Insurance (Online option)
- Graduate Certificate in Personal Financial Planning (Online option)
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Therapy (Online option)
- Master's Degree Program (Online option)
- Doctoral Degree Program (Hybrid)
Get a head start planning out your next steps with our spreadsheet of courses our school anticipates offering each semester for the next 3 years!